HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER
Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» You can now Vote me :)
Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» lilly allen
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
 
bearbunny
 
mianetic
 
mystichix
 
trish
 
cile
 
TriNi
 
pinklalah
 
Yani-licious
 
Alice Q.
 
Link to us


Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Share | 
 

 twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 24
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: twilight   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:20 pm

are you a twilight fanatic? well, this thread tackle about TWILIGHT..

at first, i find twilight not interesting but when i saw the movie, i got my nerves up.. haha i don't understand my feelings and i want to be with edward.. a sweet lover and can take me to a place, different places and high places.. haha

just loving eduward cullen now.. haha :lol3:


Last edited by mystichix on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://candidchix.co.nr
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 25
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:52 am

mystichix wrote:
are you a twilight fanatic? well, this thread tackle about TWILIGHT..

at first, i find twilight ot interesting but when i saw the movie will i got my nerves up.. haha i don't understand my feelings and i want to be with edward.. a sweet lover and can take me to a place, different places and high places.. haha

just loving eduward cullen now.. haha :lol3:

Aw... Edward... *drools* haha! I made Twilight fan sigs on my website I even capped some parts of the movie... I've seen the movie thrice on the theater and 5 times at home, my BF bought me a DVD copy haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mianetic.net
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 24
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: @mianetic   Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:02 am

that's great.. i've watched it thrice also.. i borrow the dvd of my clasmate.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://candidchix.co.nr
bearbunny
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 25
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 am

I love Twilight but for me Breaking Dawn(4th book) is the best among the series. And i think the movie is not that great. Reading the book is much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bunny.pinkhaven.net
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 25
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:33 am

bearbunny wrote:
I love Twilight but for me Breaking Dawn(4th book) is the best among the series. And i think the movie is not that great. Reading the book is much better.

I gotta agree with you on this one, Breaking Dawn is indeed the best book in the Twilight Saga aw... I love how everything goes in the books, I was kinda disappointed with the movie because it lacking the good parts that are in the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mianetic.net
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Age : 32
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:30 pm

I haven't seen it, but everybody is talking about it. I'm not into the vampire stuff... but I need to watch it before I can say anything about it...

_________________
Check out my Blog!!!
http://cupcakes.today.com
Leave me comments they make me happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cupcakes.today.com
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 25
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Admin (Pinky) wrote:
I haven't seen it, but everybody is talking about it. I'm not into the vampire stuff... but I need to watch it before I can say anything about it...

Actually, I wasn't too crazy about this movie until my BF got me the DVD haha, you should try to watch it, it's kinda cool. Not the best movie though, in my opinion. Reading the books is way much better than the movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mianetic.net
cile
Special
Special
avatar

Female
Age : 23
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 am

twilight , just noticed that many many people are loving it Smile but actually im not that addicted in that movie . but it's nice :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kissing-monsterr.co.nr
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 24
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: hmm..   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 am

i haven't read the breaking dawn but it seems to be interesting.. well, i do agree with you guys.. it's more cool when you read the book but somehow, i use to do it both, reading and watching it because reading will make you understand it properly and movie will get every scene real but yet the movie was not that good but edward is cool.. haha :lol3:

:birdies:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://candidchix.co.nr
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 25
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 am

mystichix wrote:
i haven't read the breaking dawn but it seems to be interesting.. well, i do agree with you guys.. it's more cool when you read the book but somehow, i use to do it both, reading and watching it because reading will make you understand it properly and movie will get every scene real but yet the movie was not that good but edward is cool.. haha :lol3:

:birdies:

I have an E-book of Breaking Dawn that I can send to you... would you want that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mianetic.net
bearbunny
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 25
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 pm

mianetic wrote:
bearbunny wrote:
I love Twilight but for me Breaking Dawn(4th book) is the best among the series. And i think the movie is not that great. Reading the book is much better.

I gotta agree with you on this one, Breaking Dawn is indeed the best book in the Twilight Saga aw... I love how everything goes in the books, I was kinda disappointed with the movie because it lacking the good parts that are in the book.

I just love the part when Bella became a vampire and Jacob Black got imprinted on her daughter. It was so cool and when she discovered that her power is shield. Now i understand why Edward cant read her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bunny.pinkhaven.net
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 24
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 pm

mianetic wrote:

I have an E-book of Breaking Dawn that I can send to you... would you want that?

really? sure sis.. how can you send it? just tell me.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://candidchix.co.nr
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
avatar

Female
Age : 25
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: twilight   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 am

mystichix wrote:
mianetic wrote:

I have an E-book of Breaking Dawn that I can send to you... would you want that?

really? sure sis.. how can you send it? just tell me.. Very Happy

I can either e-mail it to you, or upload it somewhere like hotlinkfiles.com so you could download it :duck:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mianetic.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: twilight   

Back to top Go down
 
twilight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Twilight Saga
» Twilight : The final chapter
» Anti Twilight Turkey
» Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?)
» Entertainment Weekly

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cupcakes :: TV and movies-
Jump to: