HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)

bearbunny

mianetic

mystichix

trish

cile

TriNi

pinklalah

Yani-licious

Alice Q.

Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Share | 

know what happened...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: know what happened...   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 pm

i'm back as fresh as new.. haha :lol3:

i went to bataan for our science camp and now i'm back..
btw, i giving you my full apology for not visiting this site for 1 and 1/2 week, i guess.. i missed lots of things so i better catch you up to go with the trend again.. Smile

venue : LA VISTA RESORT (Bataan)

april 1
* i leave Catanduanes at the noon time
april 2
* i arrived at La Vista
* explore the venue..
the venue was big but little bit creepy.. we had our bad venue, honestly.. why? we suppose to sleep in a aircon tent.. it's cool but definitely not cool. it's color red and it can hurt our eyes.. yes, we had aircon but it always broke down.. so luckly, because we came early, we had another choose to leave with.. so we choose a room that is comfortable to stay with..
*eating their serve
food? definitely not good.. why? they're serving us a recook(ininit lang) food.. that's bad right?

i'm not being lekramadora here but it's true and luckly, i didn't have a chance to be sick but almost 1/4 of the campers who join the camp got sick.. imagine? one forth of the camper?

april 3
* camping starts
*meeting new friends
april 4
* game
*workshop
april 5
*lecture
*workshop
*contest
april 6
*party (fashion show) haha
april 7
*field trip (morong bataan)
we went to morong bataan for the turtles trading.. (pawikan as the call it)
*pledge night
*gudbyes
april 8
*we went home..
april 9
*arrival at my sweet home (catanduanes)
april 10
*holiday (prucissions)
april 11
*around trip in different places
april 12
* beach party
april 13
* no connection (failed signals)
i can't use the computer.. no internet.. sorry
april 14
*still fixing the connection

TODAY (april 15)
computers up! and i'm back..

haha.. that's what happened and my reason for not visiting this site.. sorry..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://candidchix.co.nr
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: know what happened...   Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:49 am

mystichix wrote:
i'm back as fresh as new.. haha :lol3:

i went to bataan for our science camp and now i'm back..
btw, i giving you my full apology for not visiting this site for 1 and 1/2 week, i guess.. i missed lots of things so i better catch you up to go with the trend again.. Smile

venue : LA VISTA RESORT (Bataan)

april 1
* i leave Catanduanes at the noon time
april 2
* i arrived at La Vista
* explore the venue..
the venue was big but little bit creepy.. we had our bad venue, honestly.. why? we suppose to sleep in a aircon tent.. it's cool but definitely not cool. it's color red and it can hurt our eyes.. yes, we had aircon but it always broke down.. so luckly, because we came early, w

e had another choose to leave with.. so we choose a room that is comfortable to stay with..
*eating their serve
food? definitely not good.. why? they're serving us a recook(ininit lang) food.. that's bad right?

i'm not being lekramadora here but it's true and luckly, i didn't have a chance to be sick but almost 1/4 of the campers who join the camp got sick.. imagine? one forth of the camper?

april 3
* camping starts
*meeting new friends
april 4
* game
*workshop
april 5
*lecture
*workshop
*contest
april 6
*party (fashion show) haha
april 7
*field trip (morong bataan)
we went to morong bataan for the turtles trading.. (pawikan as the call it)
*pledge night
*gudbyes
april 8
*we went home..
april 9
*arrival at my sweet home (catanduanes)
april 10
*holiday (prucissions)
april 11
*around trip in different places
april 12
* beach party
april 13
* no connection (failed signals)
i can't use the computer.. no internet.. sorry
april 14
*still fixing the connection

TODAY (april 15)
computers up! and i'm back..

haha.. that's what happened and my reason for not visiting this site.. sorry..

wow! Bataan, I want to go there!! haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mianetic.net
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: know what happened...   Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Ok, now I'm reading this :lol3: , I just wrote on another thread that I haven't seen you in a while, :lol3: , you took so long!! You said a week, not a week and a half you bad girl!! :lol3: I missed you here!! :cry2:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cupcakes.today.com
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female

PostSubject: apology   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:38 am

Admin (Pinky) wrote:
Ok, now I'm reading this :lol3: , I just wrote on another thread that I haven't seen you in a while, :lol3: , you took so long!! You said a week, not a week and a half you bad girl!! :lol3: I missed you here!! :cry2:

sorry sis for taking me so long before i updated here.. haha i missed you to sis.. ow, i'm back with you again.. :lol3:
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female

PostSubject: :)   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:42 am

mianetic wrote:

yes, you should try to go there.. according to the survey, they take the 8th rank or they are included at the top 10 places here in the philippines.. and it's really a cool place.. and Philippines is a real nice place to live with.. haha :lol3:

:kisses:
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: know what happened...   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:20 am

mystichix wrote:
mianetic wrote:

yes, you should try to go there.. according to the survey, they take the 8th rank or they are included at the top 10 places here in the philippines.. and it's really a cool place.. and Philippines is a real nice place to live with.. haha :lol3:

:kisses:

I know... I love living in our country haha, even though I've been to different countries before, still, there's no better place than home... :duck:
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female

PostSubject: wow!!   Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 pm

mianetic wrote:

I know... I love living in our country haha, even though I've been to different countries before, still, there's no better place than home... :duck:

wow! that's cool.. what countries you've been before??
well, yes.. home will always be the best place to live with.. :lol3:

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses:
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: know what happened...   Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 am

mystichix wrote:
mianetic wrote:

wow! that's cool.. what countries you've been before??
well, yes.. home will always be the best place to live with.. :lol3:

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses:

well since my pop's job requires a lot of traveling, he would take us with him during the summer. Well, that stopped this year since he got married to another woman haha, long story but I think you got the point there. So, I've been traveling with him every summer since I was four. I don't mean to brag but I've been to Taiwan, Thailand, China, Singapore, Paris, Barcelona, and Italy. Last year we spent ten days in Hong-Kong but too bad I was using an oh-so-lame film camera. I left my digicam to my uncle in Marikina to have it fixed, so yeah total bummer. haha!

I was only six when papa brought me and my brother to Paris and I was nine when he took us to Italy. I'd really want to go back to Paris, I just love the place. Too bad things are different now... amf...

thanks for asking anyway haha! :duck:
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: know what happened...   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 pm

mianetic wrote:

well since my pop's job requires a lot of traveling, he would take us with him during the summer. Well, that stopped this year since he got married to another woman haha, long story but I think you got the point there. So, I've been traveling with him every summer since I was four. I don't mean to brag but I've been to Taiwan, Thailand, China, Singapore, Paris, Barcelona, and Italy. Last year we spent ten days in Hong-Kong but too bad I was using an oh-so-lame film camera. I left my digicam to my uncle in Marikina to have it fixed, so yeah total bummer. haha!

I was only six when papa brought me and my brother to Paris and I was nine when he took us to Italy. I'd really want to go back to Paris, I just love the place. Too bad things are different now... amf...

:0mg: That's awesome! Taiwan, Thailand, China, Singapore, Paris, Barcelona, and Italy!! I wish I could go places, I really want to go to japan, that's my dream! :jumpy:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cupcakes.today.com
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: know what happened...   Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Admin (Pinky) wrote:
mianetic wrote:

:0mg: That's awesome! Taiwan, Thailand, China, Singapore, Paris, Barcelona, and Italy!! I wish I could go places, I really want to go to japan, that's my dream! :jumpy:

Oh me too! I want to go to Japan... Like a bunch... it'd be like wonderland... aw... haha!
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: know what happened...   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 pm

mianetic wrote:

owh. sorry what happened.. hhmm btw, that's cool, i wish to go out of the country.. i never been and any part of the country yet.. we have some troubles about many.. :lol3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: know what happened...   

Back to top Go down

know what happened...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cupcakes :: Chat room-
Jump to: